This Privacy and Data Protection Policy sets out the practices that Kerner Norland Pte Ltd (“Company”, “we”, “our”, “us”) follow with respect to the collection, use, maintenance, transfer and disclosure of information collected when each person (“you”, “your”) access the iCONN HRM website https://iconnhrm.com/ as well as any other media form including but not limited to, iCONN HRM software, media channel, mobile application, related or connected thereto (collectively referred to as “iCONN HRM Portal”) provided by the Company.
The purpose of this policy is to provide you with an understanding of how we collect, handle and use your personal data.
The Company collects personal data about you when you (1) register for iCONN HRM on the iCONN HRM Portal, (2) use our products, (3) subscribe (4) communicate with us through any mode of communication including, but not limited to, chat, phone and email.
1. Information collected when you use the iCONN HRM Portal
When you register with us through the iCONN HRM Portal, it will prompt you to provide us with information such as your login credentials (e.g. your name, your organization name, Company Domain, Company email address, Company phone number, Company fax number, Company Tax ID, Company Registration number, Company Address(City/Zip code/Country/State), support queries, community comments and anything related to HR services. Customer service telephone calls, emails, and other communications with us may collect information such as the identity of the caller or sender of the email, the date and time of the call or email, and the subject and resolution of the issue.
(1) unique identifiers relating to your device(s) and their components; (2) performance of the iCONN HRM Portal; (3) configurations of your device(s), the iCONN HRM Portal and the software applications, contents and peripheral devices that interact with the iCONN HRM Portal ; (4) use and frequency of use of the functions of the iCONN HRM Portal, and the software applications, contents and peripheral devices that interact with the iCONN HRM Portal; (5) the time zone; (6) internet Protocol (IP) address, GPS locations; (7) details about your browser, WIFI access points and cell towers, pages that you have visited before and other information on how you use the iCONN HRM Portal .
Payments made through the iCONN HRM Portal are processed through a third-party payment processor. Information to administer, manage, and fulfill the purchases and subscriptions you make, may be collected by us or on our behalf. Such information may include payment information credit card number, account authentication information, and contact information including your full name, billing and shipping address and email address.
2. How We Use Your Information
The Company collects personal data for some or all of the following reasons.
- Provide and maintain the services- To process and fulfil your purchases and subscriptions, send you confirmation emails of your purchase and subscription status and allow you to pay for subscriptions.
- Communicate with you- To alert you about products upgrades, technical alerts and revisions, respond to you when you contact us, and promote new features or products that we feel may be of interest you to assist in addressing your inquiries and troubleshooting, about our products and services. To notify you about changes to our products and services and provide you with information that is relevant to your use of the service.
3. Disclosure to Third-Party
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to third parties your personally identifiable information. Any information provided to the iCONN HRM Portal will be protected from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration or destruction.
However, we share your personal information with authorized third parties such as, compliance, recordkeeper, HR partners, customer credit card payments and online support, as long as these parties are compliant with applicable data protection laws. This information shall be shared strictly for the purpose of serving you.
The Company may disclose your personal information, without prior notice to you, only if required to do so in accordance with applicable laws and/or in a good faith belief that such action is deemed necessary or is required in an effort to:
We may choose to retain your personal information to the full extent of any period provided by law and statute. We may also choose to delete your personal information from our databases after a required number of years and/or if the intended purposes for which we have collected your information is completed or is no longer relevant. We may release your information when we are required to comply with the law, enforce our policies, or protect the Company and other third-party rights, property or safety. However, non-personally identifiable information may be provided by the Company to third parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
4. Cookies and Tracking Codes
- Opt out of non-essential electronic communications: You may opt out of receiving newsletters and other non-essential messages by using the ‘unsubscribe’ function included in all such messages. However, you will continue to receive notices and essential transactional emails.
- Disable cookies: You can disable browser cookies before visiting the iCONN HRM Portal. However, if you do so, you may not be able to use certain features of the iCONN HRM Portal properly.
- Optional information: You can choose not to provide optional profile information such as your photo. You can also delete or change your optional profile information. You can always choose not to fill in non-mandatory fields when you submit any form linked to our websites.
5. Company policy towards minors
Our iCONN HRM Portal is for a general audience. We do not intentionally collect personally identifiable information from users of this website who are under the age of 13.
6. Threat Assessment and Protection
We continuously invest in the latest technologies and best practices to maintain the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of your information.
We may employ professional services from companies and individuals to help us operate iCONN HRM Portal. All professional service providers are required to take appropriate security measures to protect your data in line with our policies. We do not allow them to use your data for their own purposes. We permit them to process your data only for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
Where your data is shared with third parties, we will seek to share the minimum amount necessary.
We employ third-party tools to monitor and analyze the use of our websites and to automate certain processes related to the development and operation of the iCONN HRM Portal.
We use Google Analytics to track website traffic. Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our websites. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
We also encourage you to review Google’s policy for safeguarding your data: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245
7. Storage and Retention
We may store your data manually or electronically. Any data stored electronically will be stored in secure servers, and any data stored manually will be stored in our datacenters hosted with Amazon Web Services located in the Singapore region.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to our websites and any transmission is at your own risk.
Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access. When possible, encryption is used, both in transit and storage. Access controls within the organization limit who may access information.
We keep your information for as long as you have a valid registration. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreement. You may request us to remove your information via firstname.lastname@example.org . Upon removal, such information will be completely removed from iCONN HRM Portal.
8. Your Rights
Right to access: You have the right to access (and obtain a copy of, if required) the categories of personal information that we hold about you, including the information’s source, purpose and period of processing, and the persons to whom the information is shared.
Right to rectification: You have the right to update the information we hold about you or to rectify any inaccuracies. Based on the purpose for which we use your information, you can instruct us to add supplemental information about you in our database.
Right to erasure: You have the right to request that we delete your personal information in certain circumstances, such as when it is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was originally collected.
Right to restriction of processing: You may also have the right to request to restrict the use of your information in certain circumstances, such as when you have objected to our use of your data, but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
Right to data portability: You have the right to transfer your information to a third party in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, in circumstances where the information is processed with your consent or by automated means.
Right to object: You have the right to object to the use of your information in certain circumstances, such as the use of your personal information for direct marketing.
Right to complain: You have the right to complain to the appropriate supervisory authority if you have any grievance against the way we collect, use or share your information. This right may not be available to you if there is no supervisory authority dealing with data protection in your country.
9. How to Contact Us
Phone: +65 3158 0280